Prepare yourselves. A blackout is upon us.
One of the world’s most powerful sedans will put even more pedal to the metal this fall with the release of the limited-edition 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Octane Edition. One of the vehicle’s main attractions will be its “blacked-out” theme both on the interior and exterior.
According to an official FCA US LLC press release, the Octane Edition adds some features not previously available on past trims. With your choice of either Pitch Black or White Knuckle exterior paint, the special-edition SRT Hellcat package will include:
- Full-length Satin Black center stripe with Octane Red accent tracers on each edge
- Complete black exterior badging, including the grille, decklid and fender badges
- Satin Black decklid spoiler
- 20 x 9.5-inch aluminum-forged Cross Brace wheels, painted Low-gloss Black, adopted from the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. The Cross Brace wheels include knurled bead seats to minimize tire slip on the wheel under extreme acceleration
- Brembo brake package (six-piston front calipers/four-piston rear) with unique Octane Red paint color
- For the first time on a Charger SRT Hellcat, the Octane Edition features SRT Performance seats with Houndstooth insert, SRT Hellcat logo stitched into the seat back and red accent stitching
- Red interior stitching throughout the cabin
- Black-on-black SRT Hellcat instrument panel badge
- Red seat belts
- Gloss black interior accents and Dark Brushed II instrument panel and console bezels
The new fall release should further contribute to what’s made Dodge brand a Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Award winner. The KBB.com Brand Image Awards “recognize automakers’ outstanding achievements in creating and maintaining brand attributes that engender enthusiasm among new-vehicle buyers.”
At the very least, it should make a fine addition to the city of Muscleville.
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition vehicles are available for dealer orders through the end of the model year only and are expected to arrive in dealerships in fall 2019. Octane Editions are a turnkey appearance package and carry a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,495.
To check out incentives, offers and lease deals for Dodge Chargers and other FCA US LLC, visit our Chrysler Capital Offers page.