NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes runs from 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 1, 2021, to 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 31, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Participants”). Employees and directors of Chrysler Capital (“Sponsor”), or its parent, or any of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Additionally, public officials, including any elected or appointed official, officer, or employee at any level of, or other person acting in an official capacity for any: (i) local, regional or national government; (ii) agency, department or instrumentality of a government; (iii) political party or candidates for public office or political party positions; (iv) public international organization; (v) judicial or legislative body, or (vi) regulatory body (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must have a valid U.S. tax identification number and meet the eligibility requirements. All entries are subject to verification. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- How To Enter: There are two ways to enter:
- Enroll in e-statements: You may receive one (1) entry for each of your eligible Chrysler Capital account(s) enrolled in e-statements during the Promotion Period as described below.
- First, visit www.chryslercapital.com to log into your online account. If you do not already have an online account, follow the on-screen instructions to create an online account. (You will not receive an entry for creating an online account.)
- After you have logged into your online account, follow the on-screen instructions to enroll in e-statements. You must remain enrolled in e-statements through the end of the Promotion Period to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
Additionally, if you enrolled in e-statements between 12:00:01 p.m. CT on January 1, 2021, and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on May 31, 2021, and remain enrolled in e-statements through July 31, 2021, you will receive one (1) entry automatically for each of your accounts enrolled in e-statements. An entry will be declared made by the authorized primary account holder on the account (defined as the first individual listed on the account – “Account Holder”). Only one entry per eligible account regardless of the number of persons named on the account.
You can enter as often as you wish by mail, but each entry must be mailed separately. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using different or multiple email addresses, online account identities, logins, turning on and off e-statements, using automatic entry software or any other method designed to circumvent the foregoing is prohibited and may result in disqualification. No copies, automated entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro or sweepstakes service), facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted.
- Odds: Odds to win depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Winner Selection/Notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted on or about August 16, 2021, by The Barrett Group Inc., Sweepstakes Administrator for Sponsor (“Administrator”). The potential winners will be notified promptly thereafter by email from Sponsor. Account Holders are responsible to keep their email addresses current and updated. Within five business days of receiving the emailed prize notification, the potential Grand Prize winner will also receive from the Administrator by mail with tracking number, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where permitted by law) Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 Tax Form (“Prize Claim Package”) to the primary account address the Sponsor has on file for the customer or the address on the mailed entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or stolen mail. In order to receive the prize, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to fully complete and return the Prize Claim Package according to the instructions provided. If a potential winner fails to comply with Sponsor’s requests for Prize Claim Documents, is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to respond to any winner notification within 10 business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A potential winner who is disqualified for any reason will not be entitled to any form of compensation.
Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems, or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. The date and time of entry receipt shall be determined by the official clock on the Sponsor’s website. Submitted materials become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will determine the winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules, and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, at its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- Release of Liability: Entrants release and hold the Sponsor and the Administrator harmless, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and each entrant agrees that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (iv) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Texas; without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in Dallas County, Dallas, Texas, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Force Majeure: The failure of Sponsor and Administrator to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, widespread disease, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities — outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) — or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Official Rules and Winners’ Names: For a copy of these Official Rules or the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CCAP Summer Sweeps Winners and/or Rules, P.O. Box 116, 2130 E. Mariposa Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests must be received by November 30, 2021.
- Sponsor: Santander Consumer USA Inc. DBA Chrysler Capital, 1601 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75201
- Administrator: The Barrett Group Inc., 2554 Lincoln Blvd., PMB 683, Venice, CA 90291-5082
One (1) Grand Prize is available: $10,000.
Five (5) First Prizes are available: $500.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of checks. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries. Any dispute as to the correct person to receive the prize will be decided by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Grand Prize check will be awarded via traceable mail within 10 business days of receipt and verification of the Prize Claim Package (as defined below). Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS 1099 form reflecting the amount received as the prize. Upon verification of eligibility by Sponsor, each First Prize winner will receive a check by traceable mail within 10 business days to the address of the primary Account Holder of the account switched to e-statements or to the address on the mailed entry. Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of a prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. By accepting a prize – except where legally prohibited – you grant permission for Sponsor and its designees to use your name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes relating to this Sweepstakes, without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
Equal Credit Opportunity Lender
© 2021 Santander Consumer USA Inc. DBA Chrysler Capital, All Rights Reserved.