J.D. Power five fast facts about the 2016 Jeep® Renegade include:
- Choose from two engines for up to 30-highway mpg
- Technology features include available Uconnect access, up to 70 available safety and security features and an available BeatsAudio premium audio system
- Buyers choose from four trim lines and 10 exterior colors
- Four-wheel drive models feature Active Drive and Active Drive Low for enhanced performance
- Jeep Renegade Trailhawk includes 8.7-inch ground clearance, skid plates, tow hooks and more
For the 2017 model year, two additional trim lines, the Deserthawk and Altitude, will join the Jeep Renegade family.
“These two new Jeep Renegade models help to extend our popular small SUV’s continued global success since its launch last year, and to provide customers with the choice of two distinctive and unique special editions,” said Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA Global.
live love off-road adventures, the Deserthawk is the ride for you. With everything you love about the Trailhawk, plus black leather seats, all-weather floor mats, a ParkView rear backup camera and more, the Deserthawk is a fun way to live life off-course.
As with the other Altitude models in the Jeep brand lineup, the Renegade Altitude boasts a more aggressive look with blacked out wheels, black accents and black interior. The Altitude will have two engine/transmission combinations to choose from and come with an assortment of standard features, including the ParkSense rear backup camera and Keyless Enter-n-Go.
The 2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude makes its way to showroom floors later this month. The 2017 Jeep Renegade Deserthawk will be not be far behind as it makes its first appearance in January 2017.