The wait is over.
Last month, excitement built when 4,910 Jeep® Gladiator Launch Edition vehicles sold out on the first day during the brand’s Jeep 4×4 Day. Now that excitement culminates as the 2020 Jeep Gladiator begins its arrival to dealerships across the country.
To celebrate the reemergence of the Jeep brand pickup, we put together our previous posts and truck features that make the Jeep Gladiator aspire to not just push boundaries, but erase them.
The features on the all-new Gladiator look to change the game within the automotive industry.
- Four trim levels to choose from – Sport, Sport S, Overland and Rubicon
- The only Trail Rated® pickup truck – ever1
- Best-in-class available 1,600 pounds2 of payload capacity with a best-in-available 7,650 pounds2 towing capacity, when properly equipped
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine that delivers 285 horsepower
- Available Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™3
- Available windshield that can fold down to deliver you an open-air experience4
- Six-speed manual transmission or an optional 8-speed automatic transmission
For a full list of features on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, visit Jeep.com/Gladiator.
We are excited to be part of the Gladiator’s debut and look forward to assisting with your financing or leasing needs when you choose your next great Jeep® brand vehicle.
PREVIOUS JEEP® GLADIATOR COVERAGE
- Anticipation begins …
The buzz for the Jeep Gladiator has been going strong since last year. On the heels of the truck’s unveiling at the Los Angeles Auto Show, we followed how the pickup was “one of the most anticipated vehicles of 2019,” according to AutoWise.com.
- Showing off in the Lone Star State
Gladiator hype continued earlier this year when Jeep brand made its way deep in the heart of Texas. We visited the DFW Auto Show for a first-hand look at the brand-new pickup.
- A look back at history
It has been a long and memorable road for a pickup to reemerge from Jeep brand. We went through the brand’s the origins and journey back to producing its first truck in over 25 years.
MSRP for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator starts at $33,5455. To check for offers, incentives or lease deals in your area for the Gladiator or other FCA US LLC vehicles, visit our Chrysler Capital Offers page.
- Based on the FCA US LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment, available front and rear locking differentials, cab and bed rock rails, a disconnecting sway bar, two front and two rear tow hooks, a 4:1 transfer case, 33-inch off-road tires, skid plates and an off-road camera.
- Based on the FCA US LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment. See dealer for details.
- Be sure to follow all instructions in owner’s manual for removal of top, doors and lowering of windshield.
- MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees.