At ChryslerCapital.com, we take online privacy seriously. We are committed to protect personal information of our website and social media visitors. Our goal is to maintain your trust when handling your personal financial information. The ChryslerCapital.com Privacy Options applies to your interaction with ChryslerCapital.com or any of its subsidiaries (collectively, “ChryslerCapital.com, “we,” “us,” “our”), at any online or mobile site or application that we own or control (“Site”). According to the U.S. Online & Mobile Privacy Practices Statement, ChryslerCapital.com’s online and mobile privacy practices are applicable to ChryslerCapital.com websites, ChryslerCapital.com mobile sites, and ChryslerCapital.com branded social media sites or pages, as well as interactions you may have while viewing content provided by ChryslerCapital.com’s digital advertising campaigns.
- ChryslerCapital.com’s services are intended for U.S. customers.
- Our services are not intended for people under 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from people under 18 without parental consent.
- We share information we collect from or about you in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice, if you have a financial product or service with us.
Agreements to Privacy Options
By using a Site or engaging with a ChryslerCapital.com advertisement or page or account on a third party site, you consent to these Privacy Options, which includes your consent to our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described in the Privacy Options.
Personal Information collected online by ChryslerCapital.com
When you visit our Sites, we collect personal information about you, from the information you provide us. The information will vary depend on the ChryslerCapital.com Site you visit, and may include, but is not limited to:
- Date of birth
- Phone numbers (including mobile)
- Email address
- Account number
- Social Security number in whole or in part
- Residential information
- Employment information
- Income information
Our Social Media Pages
ChryslerCapital.com has official pages on social media websites such as Facebook®, Google+, Twitter®, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. When you interact with us on social media websites, we may collect behavioral information such as your likes, interests, feedback and preferences.
How information is used
- To enable you to apply for ChryslerCapital.com services
- To enable you to perform online transactions
- To update you about your account
- To service and manage your account
- To offer special services and products using advertisements in the form of banner ads, splash ads or location based promotions Verification purposes that will allow access to your accounts and prevent/detect fraud
- For business purposes such as data analysis and optimizing Sites to improve your online experience
- In order to comply with federal, state or local laws
- To share with entities that are within the ChryslerCapital.com family, and with trusted parties who are contractually obligated to keep such information confidential and only provide services that we have requested them to provide
Disclosure of Information
We may share information about you with our affiliates and other third parties:
- Third-party service providers
- When laws and regulations permit, with affiliated websites and businesses
- Other companies bringing you co-branded services
- Other third parties, to comply with legal requirements
Depending on the information, we or our affiliates, service providers and other companies that we work with have about you, you will see advertisements when you are using our online services (including pre-screened offers of credit). Online behavioral advertising (OBA or “interested-based advertising”) is practiced by collecting information about how visitors interact with our Sites over time, in order to deliver advertisements that may interest visitors based on their browsing history.
Changes to Privacy Options
ChryslerCapital.com reserves the right to make changes to this document from time to time. Changes made to this document will become effective when they are posted, unless indicated otherwise.