From job interviews to the first day of employment, reliable transportation to and fro is critical for any graduate entering the work force. And for those with high school graduates going off to college, that is stressful enough without adding a questionable car into the mix.
Chrysler recently provided their top 10 reasons the 2015 Chrysler 200 is the best car for new graduates. This is what they came up with:
- Inspired by American design, it stands out in a sea of sameness as its soft, sophisticated lines invite you to experience the rewarding comfort within.
- Sought-after, easy-to-use technology, intuitive to the driver’s needs, is integrated into the design.
- The award-winning Uconnect suite of features regulates audio/entertainment, climate control, navigation and much more.
- Innovation that provides both fuel economy and power, with a choice of two engine options, two drivelines and standard nine-speed transmission.
- Peace of mind that comes with a vehicles that offers 60 safety security features and ranks as an IIHS Top Safety Pick and received five stars from the NHTSA.
- Safety and security features typically found on luxury vehicles are available without a luxury price tag.
- Offering something for everyone, the 2015 Chrysler 200 comes in your choice of a sporty, practical or plush model.
- Desired features from which to choose, at a price tag drivers can appreciate.
- Designed with ample space for everything from your coffee to your computer to your carry-on.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., the Chrysler 200 is America’s Import.
Whether you’re generously buying the graduate in your life a new car as a gift, helping with the down payment or simply offering advice, you can’t go wrong with the 2015 Chrysler 200.