To most, the idea of putting the top down as the weather turns a bit chillier may sound ridiculous. But here are seven reasons why autumn is the best time to drop the top:
- Gone are the scorching hot days of summer. With milder temperatures and plenty of bright sunshine, a more enjoyable ride can be had by all.
- Any chill in the air can be combatted by donning the sweater or sweatshirt you’ve been waiting all summer to wear. Or carry along the quilt that grandma made for you. You’ll look and feel great.
- Hat season has arrived and what better way to show off some of your finest than while cruising in your convertible.
- As the leaves start turning, the scenery is more spectacular than ever. Take in the technicolor grandeur with nothing to block your view.
- Pollen counts are lower, so those suffering from hay fever are more likely to relax and enjoy the ride without checking the glove box for an antihistamine.
- Summer pests are a thing of the past. Leave the fly swatter and bug repellent at home. You won’t need it.
- Pumpkin-spiced lattes just taste better while enjoying a scenic fall drive with the top down.
The truth is, there are plenty of days left before cold temperatures hit and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has plenty of vehicles to pick from if you’re in the market for a vehicle with topless options.
Whether you choose the all-new Chrysler Pacifica with a tri-pane panoramic sunroof, a Jeep® Renegade with My Sky® or an all-new FIAT® 124 Spider, we’ve got you covered – or uncovered, as the case may be.
Now, get out there and enjoy a fall weekend adventure or even the daily commute with the top down.